Sportes MITI-001 Log Stove
DescriptionSportes MITI-001 Log Stove
MITI-001 create your most ultimate log stove
MITI-001 create your most ultimate log stove Outdoor cooking can be quite simple. You simply take a trunk from your woodpile or wood storage, split it four pieces, add a fire starter and place the MITI-001 on top of the trunk. This 400 year old Northern European cooking method is extremely efficient!
Cedric Sportes is an industrial designer with a passion for fly-fishing, camping and hunting. During one of his trips in the forests of Canada, the idea came up to optimize cooking on a “Swedish torch”.
Cooking on a “Swedish torch’ was invented by Swedish soldiers around 1630. Since then, the concept was adapted; the Swedish torch was mainly used as atmospheric fireplace.
The MITI-001 can easily be transported, guarantees optimum oxygen input, is user-friendly and suitable for all types of pans and kettles. You can use it at home, on your terrace or during your holiday in Scandinavia.
- Material : Stainless steel 304 L / galvanized stability bars
- Storage bag : white / PP 50 x 30 cm.
- Weight set : 1.130 kg / 2.5 Lb
- Dimensions : MITI disk > ø 28 cm. / H 7 cm. : stability bars > L 25 cm / D 8.8 mm.
- Package : 23 cm x 23 cm x 9 cm
- Content : 1 MITI disk / 4 stability bars / 1 storage bag / 1 A5 manual
- EAN code : 7081257981727
Guarantee : 2 years