Haglöfs Rocker Jacket Women true black/volcanic pink
DescriptionHaglöfs Rocker Jacket Women
Complete wind and water protection thanks to 3L PROOF™ fabric, while remaining very eco friendly. Allows you to move easily, thanks to the material used, reduced seams and excellent arm articulation.
- The Rocker jacket is built with PROOF™ 3L, a four-way stretch fabric that delivers new levels of comfort as well as being considerate to the environment.
- The garment's seams are kept to a minimum to avoid chafing, while the three-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood with a laminated, wire-reinforced peak will spare your visibility while you're out in rough weather.
- And we do expect you to wear this item out in the rain: so we've also used water-resistant zippers throughout, and added an extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel.
- Pit zips and a built-in ventilation system featuring internal security pockets keep you cool.
- More pockets, smartly mounted and spacious, provide you with room for your essentials.
- Articulated sleeves and the dropped rear hem with single-handed adjustment increase your mobility and keep things simple while you're out and about, while the VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset also help keep the weather on the outside and your sleeves in place.
PROOF™ 3 layer, 50% Polyamide, 25% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane, 5% Elastane, soft, semi dull, plain, 4-way stretch, durable woven 50D Polyamide/Elastane face, PU membrane and a fine gauge knit single jersey backer, 170 g/m², bluesign® approved;
Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h