66 North Vatnajokull Primaloft Vest M
66North Vatnajokull PrimaLoft Vest
- A lightweight vest that provides exceptional warmth in brisk weather.
- Compressible for multipurpose back country use as well as strolling the city streets.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® microfibre blend that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water repellent.
- Extra high collar that gives excellent cover.
- Two zippered hand warming pockets and one inside pocket.
- Elastic binding at hem
Ideal cool weather lifestyle piece or layer for colder temperatures.
Nylon rip stop with DWR finish
Primaloft One (100% Polyester)
Vatnajökull is the largest glacier in Iceland. It is located in the south-east of the island, covering more than 8% of the country. With an area of 8,100 km², Vatnajökull is the largest ice cap in Europe by volume (3,100 km³) and the second largest (after Austfonna on Nordaustlandet, Svalbard). The average thickness of the ice is thus 400 m, with a maximum thickness of 1,000 m. Iceland's highest peak, Hvannadalshnúkur (2,109.6 m), is located in the southern periphery of Vatnajökull.