Keen Newport bison
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed
- Microfiber footbed cover
- Multi direction lug pattern for increased traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Razor siping for improved ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable waterproof leather upper
Weight: 12.35 oz/350.60 g
Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.