Haglöfs Rugged II Mountain Pant Women true black
DescriptionHaglöfs RUGGED II MOUNTAIN Q PANT
Extremely durable, fully featured stretchy hybrid trekking pant
- Triple stitching main seams, double stitching on others.
- Hardwearing nylon/polymide with stretch
- Reinforcement in rear back and over knees with fabric in four-way stretch with waterproof membrane
- PFOA-free DWR treated surfaces.
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with Velcro adjustable straps
- Zippered fly with button closure with six belt loops of which two in front has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellows, one zippered back pocket
- Phone pocket in right thigh pocket and one hidden security pocket in the waistband
- Zippered ventilation at thigh
- Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D Polyamide and one layer PU coating.
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- Weight: 710 g (size M)
Climatic™ 268 g/m²: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, bluesign®. Weight: 268 g/m²
Reinforcement Fabric 415 g/m²: 92% Polyamide 8% Elastane, 4-way stretch face, ventex membrane and a 100% Polyester knit backer, bluesign® approved. Weight: 415 g/m². Performace: Hydrostatic head: 15 000mm. Moisture permeability (Inverted cup): 15 000g/m²/24h.