Haglöfs Barrier III Jacket true black
Haglöfs Barrier III Jacket
An insulated jacket that is both warm and packable. Perfect for a variety of activities.
- Fabric delivers a durable DWR treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth to weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with zippers and a webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuff made of smooth stretch material
- Single hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length: 77 cm in size L
Weight: 450 g (size L)
Pertex® Classic Eco
Material: 100% recycled Polyester, 50D fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, bluesign®.
Weight: 72 g/m²
Material: 50% recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, bluesign®.
Weight: 80 g/m²